[gmx-users] ambconv again

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:13:47 CET 2008

Hi list!
I gave a good look at GMX mailing-list but I definitely couldn't get ambconv
(from GMX website) working. I try the patch and I still get "Segmentation
fault".

I am using antechamber 1.27.

Is there any kind soul with this ambconv package fixed for Linux and working
with antechamber 1.27? I don't have amber and I am not talking about the
perl version ambconv.pl.

Could it be uploaded at GMX contribution session? The ambconv there is from
2002 and definitely doesn't work anymore.

Many thanks in advance,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.