[gmx-users] Black whole simluations

Steffen Wolf swolf at bph.rub.de
Fri Mar 14 16:10:23 CET 2008

Hello Ben,
aehm, is it already the 1st of April? That's the traditional day in
Germany to make fun of others.

In case this is a serious request, let's get this straight: GROMACS is a
program for biomolecular simulations. NOT for astronomic systems. In
addition I'd have problems to interpret your results, as quantum
gravitation is not implemented in the code (anybody interested to do
it?). And the last time I saw (?) a black hole, it didn't really bother
about solvent but sucked up quite happily. And if you set a mass up to
infinity, then your computer has to calculate this number. So better
call Silicon Valley and buy all the RAM they can offer, you will need it.

Cheers from Germany, I have to check my AMBER parameters for white
dwarves again
Steffen