[gmx-users] SGI installation problem

Siavoush Dastmalchi Dastmalchi.s at tbzmed.ac.ir
Sun Mar 16 15:16:54 CET 2008

Hi David,

I did as following and still getting the same error:

% make -f scripts/Makefile

There are some minor differences (apart from those related to the specifications and paths in my system) between the file that you sent me and the one in the script directory. May be the way that I trying to use the Makefile in the script directory is not OK. Do I need to do configuration step again and then use the scripts/Makefile?
I have attached the Makefile in the script directory just in case.

Regards, Siavoush