[gmx-users] Black whole simluations

#NGUYEN CONG TRI# NGUY0045 at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Mar 17 06:16:15 CET 2008

Dear Ben,

This is not really related to your question but I don't think gromacs can deal with such black hole simulations as the simulations implemented in gromacs are of classical mechanics.

There is a group working on black hole modeling. They've also developed a problem environment called Cactus with many available toolkits to solve Einstein's Equations for General Relativity and thus model black holes, neutrons stars and boson star. If you're interested, please refer to this website for more information:
http://www.cactuscode.org