[gmx-users] average structure with ligand

#NGUYEN CONG TRI# NGUY0045 at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Mar 18 10:15:42 CET 2008

Dear Anna,

I think you can use make_ndx to make a new group for your ligand+protein. For example:
$make_ndx -f filename.gro -o filename.ndx
It will list all of the groups in you filename.gro file. Then select your protein and ligand and make a new name for the group. Use your filename.ndx index file as input to g_rmsf together with other files.
Hope this can help.

Regards,
Tri.