[gmx-users] Force field

Ángel Piñeiro fangel at usc.es
Tue Mar 18 10:38:29 CET 2008

Hi Nihar,
unfortunately I can't help you with thioflavin parameterization and
probably other people here will address you to general links. Our CDs
were built on the base of topologies for smaller sugars already
available in the gromos force field (pasting building blocks). I hope
someone else can help you with thioflavin...

Regards,

Angel.