[gmx-users] center of mass removal

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:20:41 CET 2008

Hi baloilguillare at interfree.it,

I have recently modified the routine as to not crash upon a shift over
periodic boundaries, which would occur with the original code. Also, I
streamlined the routines such that they don't lead to large
modifications of update.c
I will put the modified code on line, probably today, and provide the
link to it. This concerns version 3.3.1.
I'm working on making the implementation more robust, and if finished
I'll short-circuit with David about adding the changes to the official
code.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

--