[gmx-users] SGI installation problem

Siavoush Dastmalchi Dastmalchi.s at tbzmed.ac.ir
Wed Mar 19 14:25:21 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion and I am sorry that didn't let the list know that the problem had been fixed. (I haven't used the mdrun yet, but the other stuff seems working) Thanks to the Makefile that I have received from David. I compared that file with the one created in the script directory and then did some changes to it, and it worked for me. I need to add that I tried couple of times starting from ./configuration step. I was also getting the same error while trying the "make distclean". It is funny, but true though that the Makefile that I used finally in the script directory is a hybrid created under Sgi and Mac, but did work.

Once again thanks for your concerns.

Cheers, Siavoush