[gmx-users] tutorial for membrane-bound systems

serdar durdagi durdagis at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 20 03:00:49 CET 2008

Dear all,

  I would like to make MD simulations of a drug at the binding site of the receptor sorrounded by DPPC.
  pdb coordinate file of all DPPC units (189 units, 1 unit has 130 atoms) are described seperately. I was using Dundee PRODRG server for generating .itp and drgpoh2.pdb files for the drug. Since this program is limited to convert files up to 300 atoms, I couldn't use it for the DPPC units for constructing a full drgpoh2.pdb file for the DPPC.

  Is there any tutorial of GROMACS for this kinds of systems?

  Kind Regards,

  Serdar Durdagi