[gmx-users] tutorial for membrane-bound systems

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 09:18:20 CET 2008

Firstly, a molecule of DPPC has less than 300 atoms.
Secondly, I'd suggest you look for stuff by Tieleman, White, or Sansom.  Googling/literature searching any of these names with "membrane" should give you some rough pointers on how it's been done in the past.
There is no official membrane tutorial, however.  There is a ligand/receptor one out there somewhere I think?