[gmx-users] Free energy of dihedral restraint

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 01:51:12 CET 2008

Bob,

I don't believe that it is implemented. Developers: It probably should
be, since the other restraints can be perturbed.

In the interim, it's pretty straightforward to compute the dV/dlambda
for restraining from the restraint energy if you know the value of the
dihedral angle (which you can easily compute). Of course this requires
some postprocessing.

David