[gmx-users] lipid parameters for ffG43a1

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Mar 22 11:46:34 CET 2008

Quoting pragya chohan <pragyachohan at hotmail.com>:

> Hello users
> Is there anyone running simulation of lipid bilayers in ffG43a1 or any other
> force field apart from ffgmx?

There are several reports in the literature of groups using the Gromos force
fields or OPLS in conjunction with the Berger lipid parameters.  Or are you
looking to use the Gromos force fields for the lipids as well?  Probably a
thorough literature search would turn up this answer...

> Could anyone tell me how to compile a patch into already installed Gromacs .
> I have 3.3 in my system and want to comile a patch for secondary structure
> prediction.

You mean dssp?   No patch necessary; install the dssp executable and run
do_dssp.

-Justin

> Cheers
> Pragya Chohan