[gmx-users] OPLS-FF

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 24 22:53:58 CET 2008

If I understand correctly, the rebuilt residues do not connect to each
side of the gap correctly? You state about gaps: "actually it
shouldn't appear after minimisation.", but it is not necessarily true
that EM is capable of bringing the residues properly close together. I
think you mean that "actually you wish it didn't appear after
minimization".

I suggest that you focus on generating a better starting structure.
Try a program called loopy
http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/102179699v1

Chris.