[gmx-users] Install on a 64 bit dual core machine - Debian linux

Ricardo Soares rsoares at fcfrp.usp.br
Wed Mar 26 23:21:16 CET 2008

Hello gmx users!

I plan to install gromacs on a 64 bit machine (dual core) runing a
debian linux (kubuntu). I've already installed gromacs on other 32 bit
machines, and I wonder what are the different steps which I need to take
for this particular system. Can anyone give me some insights?

Thanx in advance.

Ricardo Soares
Post-graduation Student in Biological Physics
University of Sao Paulo - USP
Faculty of Farmaceutical Sciences of Ribeirao Preto - FCFRP
Phone: 55 (16) 3602-4840
Curriculum Lattes - http://lattes.cnpq.br/0777038258459931