[gmx-users] NVT and NVE

JMandumpal jesbman at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:00:52 CET 2008

Dear lists,

Should I use this : tpbconv -f traj.trr -s topol.tpr -e ener.edr -o tpxout.tpr -time 100 -until 160 and then
mpirun mdrun_mpi_d -s tpxout.tpr -o pr.trr -c output_1.gro -g topol.log
If then, how do I change my paremeters, for example to remove temprature coupling parameters in order to run NVE.

regards,
Jestin