[gmx-users] g_analyze

A Heddell alh305 at soton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 29 16:12:59 CET 2008

Hi,

I am trying to analyse the number of hydrogen bonds between two sets of
residues in four different structures.  I have run g_hbond for the two sets
on each structure and now I wish to work out the average and standard
deviation of the number of hydrogen bonds between these two sets for each
structure.  I am using g_analyze for this, but it gives me out two sets of
values: SS1 and SS2.  What are each of these, as I thought the value I was
looking for was a single value of the hydrogen bonds between my two sets of
residues?  Am I missing something obvious or should I be doing something
different?

Many thanks in advance,

Anna