[gmx-users] Re: Help needed on using general amber force field (GAFF) in Gromacs

Xiangyu Fan xy.fan03 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:25:17 CEST 2008

 Hi Servaas,

Thanks for your reply. Your inforamtion is very helpful. Now I am trying to
write the topology file by myself when dealing with a small molecule. I
have know their conversion relationship, but in my case, I want to fix a few
atoms in a plane.  From the gaff.dat file , I can see the parameters on
proper dihedral but not improper dihedral. I am just wondering how
to retrival info. on improper dihedral from gaff.dat file. If you have such
experience, please let me know. I do appreciate your kind help.

best regards,

Xiangyu