[gmx-users] All tests failed

Ramadas Sunil Pophale ramdas at rice.edu
Thu May 1 00:01:36 CEST 2008

Dear gromacs users,

I have configured, made and installed gromacs successfully on a linux
machine in my home directory (I am not root). I used mkl library from
/opt/intel/mkl/9.1.023, however when I tried to run 'make tests'
all the tests in all the categories failed.

Those from simple, complex and kernel failed because they could ot locate
the following file

No topol.tpr file in kernel334. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in kernel334

while in fact that file is there in all the respective directories. Also,
the tests in pdb2gmx failed with the following message.

readline() on closed filehandle PIPE at ./gmxtest.pl line 343.

I am guessing/hoping it's some trivial thing.

Using bash shell and the gmxtest directory is in the gromacs source
directory.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Have a nice day!

Ramdas Pophale.