[gmx-users] Solvent insertion analysis 2

cfgauna at lab.cricyt.edu.ar cfgauna at lab.cricyt.edu.ar
Fri May 2 14:20:44 CEST 2008

Dear David:
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I am new using gromacs so please forgive me if i dont understand very well.
To make my .tpr file with 3.1.4 I have to run again my simulation but this
time with 3.1.4 version.  The problem is that I work with a box type
truncated octahedron and this is not supported by version 3.1.4.
Do I have to change my box type and run again the whole simulation or
there is an other way to make the .tpr file?
Thanks again.

Sincerely,