[gmx-users] using xmp file

pragya chohan pragyachohan at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 00:13:38 CEST 2008

Dear users

I wasted to look at H bonding between between a particular residue and rest of the system. So I did g_hbond. It created a number of files I want to make a table indicating atom of residue participating, atom or residue number of Donor atom, lifetime of those bonds to show their significance.

Can you tell me which files are useful for this purpose? Also please tell me how to visualise xmp files on windows>

Thanking You

Pragya Chohan