[gmx-users] Re: combining differently-generated force-fields

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat May 3 16:57:40 CEST 2008

Thanks Soo Mei, that might be interesting. I couldn't access it
either. I think it is a book (http://www.springer.com/series/7651)

MacKerell's website indicates that it is not yet in press, although I
am not sure how recently that was updated:

Guvench, O. and MacKerell, A.D., Jr., ?Comparison of protein force
fields for molecular dynamics simulations,? In Molecular Modeling of
Proteins, A. Kukol,
Editor, Humana Press, Submitted.

Comparison of protein force fields for molecular dynamics simulations.
      Methods Mol Biol. 2008;443:63-88.
Guvench O, Mackerell AD Jr.

Not that I've read it yet, because my institute doesn't have access to
that journal.

Cheers,
Soo Mei