[gmx-users] Is such hardware suitable for gromacs

之光 贾 jzg579 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon May 5 14:31:12 CEST 2008

ASUS DSBV-DX/C or Intel S5000VSA
E5410 2.33 * 2
FB-DIMM 1G * 8...........

 I could only find some body test their E5410 on Gromacs in google, but I am not sure this suit could compile and run Gromacs, I thirst somebody who is using such hardware tell me whether it is or isn't suitable.
......Or you has better suggestion, should I build a small cluster with 4 * 4 cpu computer?
I am terrible confused abount how to make it, and I in fact know little about the parallel effect of gmx........................