[gmx-users] Unable to neutralize my system

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 13:15:57 CEST 2008

You haven't edited your topology files correctly.  If changing the number of ions has not resulting in a change of charge, I'd suggest you haven't added the ions in right; otherwise, I suspect it's something to do with the number of waters.  Particularly as the error in coordinates vs. topology is divisible by 3.