[gmx-users] pdb2gmx

RAJAVARMAN.K rajavarman at jncasr.ac.in
Fri May 9 16:34:20 CEST 2008

 Respected sir,

                   am  working with gold cluster .am planing to simulate
gold cluster in the presence of vacuum.but i can,t able
to convert the pdb file into gro,top format caz of the
following statement"  Residue '2' not found in residue
topology database ".

                    i already gone through gromacs mailing list as well as
gromacs manual 5 chapter.but i really don't know what
to change in .rtp,.top files. so plz help me .am
attaching my  error statement as well as input
file.already have  experience  in working with
protein,peptides,domain.but this is first time am
using  metal cluster ( i.e 40 atoms of gold).can u
please kindly help me by creating gold cluster
topology,gro file.