[gmx-users] Capped CNT

Christopher Stiles CS145331 at albany.edu
Fri May 9 17:21:24 CEST 2008

I am attempting to run a simulation involving a (10,10) CNT that is capped
on one side. Each time I do this the tube breaks apart in the first few
steps, so I am thinking that the force fields must be modified from how I
have them set just for an un-capped CNT. If any one has done this or could
point me in the correct direction I would be very grateful.

I have also included a copy of my *.pdb file in case that is the issue.

Thank you!

~Christopher Stiles

P.S. I use the following modifications to the ffgmxbon.itp file:

#####################################
[ bondtypes ]
; i j func b0 kb
C C 1 0.14210 478900.