[gmx-users] cutting the trajectory in small subtrajectories

Florian Dommert dommert at fias.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue May 13 10:17:55 CEST 2008

Dear Serdar,

 you can find the option for reading every nth frame in VMD (default is
zero, meaning every frame), when loading the xtc-file into the molecule.
If you want to analyse the trajectory and the tool runs out of memory,
there is also the possibility to analyze the whole file part by part.
Therefore the options -b and -e is included in every gromacs tools set
the first and last point in time for analysis, respectively. So you can
analyze long trajectories without any problems.

Best Regards

Flo

EMail: dommert at fias.uni-frankfurt.de
Home: http://fias.uni-frankfurt.de/~simbio/Florian_Dommert