[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 53 bilayer area problem

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed May 14 17:30:24 CEST 2008

1. You really must figure out your email issue. Go to
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2008-May/034065.html to see
what some of us have to wade through to assist you.

2. Avoid changing your subject line when continuing a discussion

3. Did you address Marks comment about " define  =  -DMPCPOSRES" ?
i.e. what is MPCPOSRES?

4. Did you address Yiannis' comment? I suggest change rvdw to 1.4

5. Do you really have a group in your index file called sol
(lowercase)? I am not sure if case matters in these groups, but
perhaps your temperature coupling is not as you expect... perhaps take
a look at temperature using g_energy.

Chris.