[gmx-users] tip3p.gro

sarbani chattopadhyay sarbani_c84 at rediffmail.com
Thu May 15 13:08:49 CEST 2008

  hi,
    that means i need to equlibrate the spc216.gro . Is there any specific temperature at
which it needs to be done?
I should continue with the equlibrated spc216.gro and this will yield the same result as
tip3p?

thanks in advance

On Thu, 15 May 2008 Xavier Periole wrote :
>On 15 May 2008 10:28:13 -0000
>  "sarbani chattopadhyay" <sarbani_c84 at rediffmail.com> wrote:
>>  Hi,
>>   I am trying to run gromacs using charmm using the tip3p water model. I need the
tip3p.gro file for this. Is there any way to get it?

>>I have a '.itp' file specificaly for tip3p with charmm but not for tip4p, though tip4p.gro is
available . is there any way in which I can use the tip4p water model with charmm?