[gmx-users] [ angle_restraints_z ]

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 14:24:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think you do not want to distinguish between parallel and anti-parallel.
But in your case using multiplicity 1 or 2 does not matter much.
1000 kJ/mol makes the orientation extremely rigid, but I don't know
how rigid you want to have it.
100 kJ/mol is probably a more reasonable order of magnitude.

Berk