[gmx-users] Error while running starting grompp and mdrun

Ragothaman Yennamalli ymr79in at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 22 16:35:27 CEST 2008

Dear Mark,
Thanks for the mail.

> Since there's three different usages of -np you'd
> need to be more
> precise to make a good description of your problem.

I was changing the -np option in mdrun and grompp.

> The symptoms you observe make sense if $NSLOTS==1. Since
> all three -np
> flags need the same value after them, you should use the
> same variable
> each time. You should verify that the "echo" line
> tells you that has
> $NSLOTS==4 like you need.

Yes. I checked by typing echo $NSLOTS and it says 4. So, I changed all the three -np option to -np $NSLOTS..Still the same error.

Regards,
Ragothaman

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/