[gmx-users] Re: Atom names mismatch

George Abadir georgea at ece.ubc.ca
Fri May 30 10:01:56 CEST 2008

Hi,
     Thank you for your reply. It is a grompp error not an mdrun error
as you say. I read the manual entry. What I don't understand is: does
grompp first change the atom names and then assigns the atom type at the
specific coordinate according to the new name, ordoes  it assign the
atom type according to the coordinate file and then uses the atom name
corresponding to the atom type.
     Thank you very much,
Regards,
George