[gmx-users] Re: Thanks a lot / information

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri May 30 14:01:40 CEST 2008

Please keep all correspondence on the gmx-users listserv so that it can be
archived for others to use in the future.

I have never used g_traj or done the type of analysis you proposed.  I simply
noted that velocities and forces are not written to .xtc files.  If you have
the .trr file, you should use that for your g_traj input, and it should contain
the information you need (depending upon the options you set in your .mdp file).

-Justin

Quoting Collins Nganou <nganoucollins at gmail.com>:

> Dear Justin
>
> Greetings and many thanks.
> But the think I didn't understand is that in gromacs 3.3 appendix D pages
> 244 - 245.
> I have command g_traj with imput file traj.xtc
> I have in my calculation file.trr
> How can I do to extract a velocity plot and eigenvector plot.
>
> Please, If you have some specific approach I will be very grateful to know
> to improve it.
>

> Thanks a lot for all your help.
>

> Collins

Justin A. Lemkul