[gmx-users] Local pressure profiles

Philip Shushkov philip.shushkov at gmail.com
Fri May 30 19:33:16 CEST 2008

Dear gmx-users,

I would like to calculate the local pressure profile of lipid bilayer and
that's why I downloaded and installed the gromacs-localp package that was
contributed to the gromacs software by Lindahl and Edholm. The problem is
that I have already generated the trajectory of the bilayer and I would like
to rerun the simulation in order to recalculate the pressure profile.
However, the package I have downloaded is an old version of the gromacs
software and when I tried to read in the Version 3.3.3 tpb generated with
tpbconv from the original  *.tpr file I received the following error:

Fatal error: reading tpx file (5ns.oneside.pot.restart.tpb) version 40 with
version 20 program.

I would like to ask whether there is a way to get around the problem and has
someone else encountered such a problem.

Best regards,
Philip