[gmx-users] periodic boundary conditions in g_rdf

ilhan favela ilhan_eins at live.com.mx
Mon Nov 3 17:34:32 CET 2008

Hi Berk, thanks for the answearing.

Here is my command line:

g_rdf -f file.xtc -s file.tpr -n index.ndx -com -rdf mol_com -xy

then i select 'Protein' as reference group and 'upper-leaf_&_P8' (just the P8 atoms from the upper-leaflet) in the 1 group option.

The value of the g_rdf at the half of the box is roughly 0.5 - 0.6

In the attachment is de g(r) that i got.

Thanks in advance!