[gmx-users] Re: density vs time?

xianghong qi xianghong001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 22:25:19 CET 2008

Thanks,  Justin:

I use 4.0. Mine is here:
  1  LJ-(SR)          2  Disper.-corr.    3  Coulomb-(SR)     4
Coul.-recip.
  5  Potential        6  Kinetic-En.      7  Total-Energy     8
Temperature
  9  Pressure-(bar)  10  Vir-XX          11  Vir-XY          12
Vir-XZ
 13  Vir-YX          14  Vir-YY          15  Vir-YZ          16
Vir-ZX
 17  Vir-ZY          18  Vir-ZZ          19  Pres-XX-(bar)   20
Pres-XY-(bar)
 21  Pres-XZ-(bar)   22  Pres-YX-(bar)   23  Pres-YY-(bar)   24
Pres-YZ-(bar)
 25  Pres-ZX-(bar)   26  Pres-ZY-(bar)   27  Pres-ZZ-(bar)   28
#Surf*SurfTen
 29  Mu-X            30  Mu-Y            31  Mu-Z            32  T-System

They are not there, I am wondering why?
-Xianghong Qi