[gmx-users] can't find "distclean"

Martin Höfling martin.hoefling at gmx.de
Thu Nov 6 11:44:23 CET 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 06.11.2008, 10:23 +0000 schrieb sarbani
chattopadhyay:
>   Does this mean thai I can't recompile gromacs because I had used a
> binary package for
> installing gromacs.
> Isn't there any way in which I can compile gromacs, without having to
> install it again?

If you install a program via precompiled binaries, usually - the source
is not explicitly installed as well. Headers can be found in -dev
packages in most linux distributions but sources are in separate source
packages. I assume OSX packaes have a different structure but you
probably have to get the sources yourself.

Best
	Martin