[gmx-users] running a simulation without production

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 7 00:41:21 CET 2008

Zuzana Benkova wrote:

> [...]

Something's wrong, but you've got too many variables going on to make
for ready diagnosis. Start with single-precision non-MPI and unmodified
gmxtest.pl in a fresh test directory and see if that works properly. If
not, then you have a fundamental problem. If it works, then gradually
test a new variable until you can isolate the problem.