[gmx-users] Running MDS over docked poses

Kukol, Andreas a.kukol at herts.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 10:20:44 CET 2008

Hi,

Autodock4 uses the AMBER forcefield, so that would be a good starting point for gromacs as well.

In order to set the temperature for a particular group
1) you generate an index file containing all the atoms in your GROUP
2) in your mdp-file specify GROUP as a separate temperature coupling group and specify the temperature you want
3) use grompp with -n yourindexfile.ndx

Note sure, if this is makes physically sense though.

Andreas