[gmx-users] editconf/genbox problem in Gromacs 4.0

Caterina Arcangeli caterina.arcangeli at casaccia.enea.it
Fri Nov 7 11:23:14 CET 2008

Dear gmx-users,

I have encountered a similar editconf/genbox problem posted by Matt
Danielson on 14 October:
I 'm using Gromacs 4.0 (installed on MacOS).

1. editconf -f my_protein.pdb -bt dodecahedron -d 0.9 -c -o may_protein_box.pdb

The output from editconf does not report errors, but I noted that the
volume of the box is 0!