[gmx-users] Spatial distribution

Gadzikano Munyuki Gadzikano.Munyuki at uct.ac.za
Fri Nov 7 12:21:15 CET 2008

I want to analyse the solvent around a peptide . I used g_sdf and the output  that i am getting (i.e the refmol.gro) does not have the whole peptide molecule but just the residues that i use to define the coordinate system . I then tried to use g_spatialbut its doing something very different and not spatial distibution, it looks like  its executing g_cluster instead. I was wondering if g_custer and g_spatial are meant to do the same thing.

Gadzikano

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.