[gmx-users] freeze group gives Segmentation fault

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 7 18:27:54 CET 2008

ilona.baldus at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am trying to use freezegroups on an ice-crystal. grompp gives no warning.
> Trying the same simulation but removing the freezegroup works.

We're not mind-readers :-) Why do you think it's not working? What do
you see on stdout? In the various output files?

> Please note my mdp-file's attached

That's a start. It's a bit like taking one's car to the mechanic. The
fact that you brought it in means you think something's probably wrong,
but it'll cost you a lot more or take lots more time if you don't tell
them things you've found out.