[gmx-users] Gromacs-4.0.2 is out

Jussi Lehtola jussi.lehtola at helsinki.fi
Mon Nov 10 10:47:56 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 09:23 +0100, Erik Lindahl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think we've fixed all minor issues with Gromacs-4.0 now; please
> download the new release from

Gromacs 4.0.2 Fedora packages have been built and will be released in
the next Fedora / Fedora EPEL updates push (in a few days). If you have
installed Gromacs 4.0 with yum the packages will update automatically.

If you are interested in the SRPM you can get it e.g. from
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/
Jussi Lehtola, FM, Tohtorikoulutettava
Fysiikan laitos, Helsingin Yliopisto
jussi.lehtola at helsinki.fi, p. 191 50623
Mr. Jussi Lehtola, M. Sc., Doctoral Student
Department of Physics, University of Helsinki, Finland
jussi.lehtola at helsinki.fi