[gmx-users] freeze group gives Segmentation fault

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:34:01 CET 2008

Hi,

I don't understand your mail.
Do you really get a segmentation fault, but also frames in your trajectory file?

I think I fixed the freezing of the whole system bug.
I tested it for a water system and it runs fine.

Maybe you have constraints in your system.
Asking your system to be completely frozen and to obey the constraints
is usually contradictory. Therefore you system might still move slightly
to try to obey the constraints.

Anyhow it seems pretty useless to me to simulate a completely frozen system.

Berk