[gmx-users] ionic liquid

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:04:41 CET 2008

Hi naimah.

Sorry for the late replay, but I was travelling. What kind of ionic liquids
are you interested in? If they are the dialkyl-immidazolium ones, I'm doing
simulations on these systems for quite some time now (please look at these
references: Journal of Physical Chemistry B, v. 112, p. 8966-8974, 2008;
Journal Of Physical Chemistry B, Washington, v. 106, n. 14, p. 3546-3548,
2002; Journal Of Physical Chemistry B, Washington, v. 106, n. 51, p.
13344-13351, 2002), and already have a few of them on gromacs topology files
ready (Unfortunatelly, not many due to recent problems in the computer...).

What sort of data are you interested in?

Regards,

Jones