[gmx-users] GROMACS on Bluegene

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Wed Nov 12 21:05:02 CET 2008

If I could make a request, it would be helpful to have the FFTW 3.1.x
configure statements for both the frontend node version and the Blue
Gene version to ensure that FFTW is being compiled using the same
options from blue gene to blue gene (or if not the user could state how
their configure differed from the wiki).