[gmx-users] GRACE installation

Q. Y. HUAN scottiehuan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 04:49:17 CET 2008

Dear gmx users and developers,

Currently I am installing Grace into my computer, but the problem is that I found difficulty to install it because there is no complete version of installation file of it. After i installed the missing files, I install Grace again but when I want to run xmgrace in terminal, it still have some missing files althought i had install all the missing files. Can pls someone provide me the complete installation files or any suggestions for me to solve this problems.

QIU YI HUAN
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY,
FACULTY OF SCIENCE,
UNIVERSITY PUTRA MALAYSIA,