[gmx-users] (no subject)

Kwee Hong joyssstan0202 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 07:58:02 CET 2008

Hi. When I was trying to do the test run for my installed gromacs, I got
message below return to me even though i've source GMXRC (source
/usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXRC). Can some one tell me why? Thanks.

bcsb09s-imac52:bin bcsb09$ ./gmxtest.pl all
102 out of 102 simple tests FAILED
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in bin. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in bin
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in include. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in include
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in lib. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in lib
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in share. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in share
4 out of 4 complex tests FAILED
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in OpenSourceLicenses. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in OpenSourceLicenses
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in OpenSourceVersions. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in OpenSourceVersions
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in bin. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in bin
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in gromacs. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in gromacs
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in i386-mingw32-3.4.5. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in i386-mingw32-3.4.5
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in include. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in include
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in info. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in info
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in lib. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in lib
sh: grompp.out: Permission denied
No topol.tpr file in share. grompp failed
FAILED. Check files in share
9 out of 9 kernel tests FAILED
Opening pdb2gmx.log for writing at ./gmxtest.pl line 300.

Regards..