[gmx-users] grace/xmgace

Florian Haberl Florian.Haberl at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Nov 18 10:11:39 CET 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday, 18. November 2008, Bhawana Gupta wrote:
> hello everyone,
> i m getting problem with in finding grace as instead of default path.
> My path is home/bhawana/gromacs/bin/..
> so i have to plot my .xvg files by using xmgrace but i m not getting where
> it is
> otherwise by default its path is
> /usr/local/grace/bin/xmgrace.

do you have a working installation of xmgrace, if yes
try

which xmgrace

and see where it is.

If it is not installed in standard dir like /usr/local/bin you have to add the
correct path to your .{t}cshrc/ .bashrc

> what shd i do.
> whether there is some another technique by which i can get it.

> Bhawana

greetings,

Florian

 Dr. Florian Haberl
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum
 Universitaet Erlangen/ Nuernberg
 Naegelsbachstr 25
 D-91052 Erlangen
 Telephone:  	+49(0) − 9131 − 85 26573
 Mailto: florian.haberl AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de