[gmx-users] Gromacs Installation troubles

Nicholas Geraedts ngeraedts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:02:45 CET 2008

Jussi - I tried installing the packages from the EPEL repo. I removed the
old LAM installation so there's no remnants of it, but now I can't find
mpirun anywhere. It's not listed in the path, nor can I find it in any of
the "usual" installation locations. Any thoughts? gromacs and gromacs-mpi
installed and I can find them using their g_* names.

Mark - forcing the old LAM installation is what caused the start of these
problems. My simulation would complain about not being able to find a
library - one that was supposed to be compiled with the f77 compiler.

Cheers,
-Nick