[gmx-users] Re: how to turn off the interamolecular interaction

xianghong qi xianghong001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:10:22 CET 2008

Hi, Mark:
I put the energygrps = Methane1 Methane2 into mdp file.
grompp  gives one warning:

WARNING 1 [file conf.top, line 47]:
  Can not exclude the lattice Coulomb energy between energy groups

then grompp terminated.
Could you give me a hint about his problem?  Thanks.
-Xianghong Qi

--
Some people make the world more special just by being in it.